Understanding how power dynamics influence relationships with young children is an important part of being a conscious and reflective educator. Understanding these same power dynamics also supports in creating a socially just and culturally aware classroom. Join me and my colleague, Mikayla Martinez, as we present: Strengthening Relationships with Young Children: The Role of Power in Early Childhood Settings at the Rocky Mountain Early Childhood Conference. Session date: Friday, March 1st at 12:30 – 2. See you all there!
- Reggio Reflections Part 2: Welcome April 19, 2019
- Reggio Reflections Part 1: Environments April 10, 2019
- Strengthening Relationships with Young Children February 2, 2019
- School Sweet School: Creating Home-Like, Community-Centered Early Childhood Environments November 5, 2018
- Using a Design Thinking Approach to Quality Improvement in Early Childhood September 10, 2018